Cookies are small text files that are placed on your computer or mobile phone when you browse our website.
We use the following cookies:
Strictly necessary cookies.
- These are cookies that are required for the operation of our website. They include, for example, cookies that enable you to log into secure areas of our website, use a shopping cart or make use of e-billing services. These cookies may also be used to for the purpose of:
- Determining if you are logged in or not;
- Remembering your search settings;
- Showing which clients you have recently viewed;
- Tailoring content to your needs;
- Remembering your preferences.
There is no way to prevent these cookies being set other than to not use our website.
Analytical or performance cookies.
These allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around our website when they are using it. This helps us to improve the way our website works, for example, by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily.
These are used to recognise you when you return to our website. This enables us to personalise our content for you, greet you by name and remember your preferences (for example, your choice of language or region).
These cookies record your visit to our website, the pages you have visited and the links you have followed. We will use this information to make our website and the advertising displayed on it more relevant to your interests.
- Collect any personally identifiable information (without your express permission).
- Pass data to advertising networks.
- Pass personally identifiable data to third parties.
If the settings on your software that you are using to view this website (your browser) are adjusted to accept cookies we take this, and your continued use of our website, to mean that you are fine with this.
Third party functions
Our website, like most websites, includes functionality provided by third parties, over which we have no control. These third parties may include, for example, advertising networks and providers of external services like web traffic analysis services. These third party cookies are likely to be analytical cookies or performance cookies or targeting cookies. Disabling these cookies will prevent the functions offered by these third parties.