How to use
- Using the arrow under the cards browse through the cards.
- If you are using the R.U.D Process .. keep curiously in mind a particular situation/ person/ group/ challenge and recognise through your behaviour the state you may have been in. Now focus on the story created.
- You may want to re-arrange the cards in order as you build your story.
- Using your mouse drag the cards that speak to you on to the storyboard creating a story.
- Choose another card at and place it next to the first card. Look at the two cards together and try to come up with a story that connects them. Write down the story, or speak it aloud and record it.
- Repeat the steps with additional cards, adding them to the story and creating new connections between the cards.
- As you add more cards to the story, you may need to revisit and revise earlier parts of the story to ensure you are happy with it.
- Be open to unexpected connections between the picture cards. Sometimes the most interesting stories come from unlikely combinations of images.
- Experiment with different combinations of cards and revise as needed.
- Trust your intuition and let your subconscious guide you as you work with the cards.
- Don’t worry about making logical sense with the story – focus on the emotions and associations that the images evoke.
- If you feel stuck or blocked, take a break and come back to the exercise later.
- Consider doing this exercise with a safe adult or partner, and sharing your stories and insights with each other.